Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The State of OUR Union

Once a year, the President is required to report on the State of the Union, and thus so shall I.

Lucy is in a holding pattern, still waiting for her first tooth.  Her first birthday is quickly approaching and I'd like her to have at least one tooth to chew her cake with.  She does have a bit of a runny nose this evening, I'm hoping and praying it is from teething, and not a head cold.

Abby is entering her first children's dart tournament in a month or so.  She picked her dad as her adult partner.  She is trying to get him to accept "We Love Justin Bieber" as a team name.  He says no - I have already envisioned the matching shirts in my head.

My life will shortly be consumed by two events, Lucy's first birthday party and Girl Scout Cookie delivery/ booth sales.  I have to finish my menu planning and get a cake ordered, pronto!  Damn Pinterest is making my head spin with birthday party ideas!

Rob is working overtime, as much as he can give them.  He's exhausted most days, though.  So the economy is looking up, but our fearless leader is Dog tired.  Pun intended.  I try not to be upset when he goes to bed at 9, but honestly, I'd just like a little more time to be together.


This little life of ours is crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment