Saturday, February 16, 2013

The big man, in his own words


My husband is the strong silent type, unless you get a few beers into him.  I asked him tonight - "What should I blog about?"  and he said "Me."

Here's the Big Guy, in his own words, from A to Z

  
Addictions: My family, darts and alcohol  ("Hey - I put family first")

Bed size: Queen

Chore you hate: Taking out the garbage 


Dogs or cats: Dogs, but we don't have any


Essential start of your day:   Wife wakes me up and says "Get to work"


Favorite color:  Blue


Gold or silver:  Gold  


Height: 6'6"


Instruments you play (or have played):  none

Jobs titles you've had:  Dish-washer, wire machinist, glove maker (the "g" is silent), CNC operator


Kids: Amber, Abby, Lucy  


Live: Near Pittsburgh


Mom’s name: Evelyn


Nickname: Canine Maximus, Big Dog, my Uncle calls me Tiny - if you aren't my Uncle, don't call me Tiny


Overnight hospital stays: 2 broken wrists, pneumonia, enlarged Pirotid gland, chest pains



Pet peeve:  people who have their dogs on their Christmas cards

Quote from a movie:  "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Animal House

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings:  2 brothers, 2 sisters

Time you wake up: 5:10 AM on workdays

Underwear:  Tighty-wighties

Vegetables you dislike: Tomatos, asparagus, rhutabega ("Have fun typing that.")

What makes you run late:  My bowels, I'm a last minute pooper




X-rays you’ve had done: wrists, chest, MRIs, leg




Yummy food you make:  THE BEST broccoli cheese soup with haluski noodles and my world famous French toast


Zoo animal:  Rhinocerous




No comments:

Post a Comment