Sunday, April 7, 2013

What I Like About You

I use the internet, via facebook, email and other blogs to do a lot of bargain shopping.  And one bargain that I recently purchased has proven to be priceless, even though I got it for free and only paid shipping.

I bought the "I Like Book for couples" recently from www.theilikebook.com.  It was a special I found that gave 1 book per household for free,and you only paid shipping.

When I got the book, I was slightly surprised at what I found.  It was a book strictly made up of the following prompt "I like.....", 730 times.  That's it.  No relationship tips - eh, a random poem here and there, but that's it.  But this book has been a pleasant surprise.

Each person in the couple is meant to write what they like about the other person every day, for an entire year.  Rob and I have been writing for a week and in my case certainly, it has reminded me of what I like, as well as love about my husband.  I have also learned things about Rob in the last 7 days that I didn't know.  Things he likes about me - and if that doesn't perk up your ego after nearly 15 years, nothing will.




The company makes books for couples, parent and child and several others.

Even if you don't grab this book, maybe make a conscious effort to tell your partner what you like about them every day, maybe on a post-it if you want.

Tell your child.  Tell your best friend.

Tell yourself.    


I like sharing our life on this blog with our family and friends (and 25 Russians).
Go back a few posts if that confuses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment